9 Nisan 2009 Perşembe

Not your typical online dating site - It's eHarmony


eHarmony takes a different approach than most dating web-sites. All members are required to fill out a relationship questionnaire which takes about 45 minutes. The member is then matched with other members whose questionnaire answers are similar. Also check my Adult Dating Sites reviews.



During the night the computer matching system paired me with my potential matches, and sent me a brief email. As I logged into the site I was given the option to see my match in more detail by looking at their profile. If I choose to, I could send an icebreaker to let that person know that I'm interested.


After reviewing my matches I then rated them as interested, maybe, or close if the match was not suitable. When I closed a match, I was given a choice of 18 pre-formed answers of why that match just isn't right for me. eHarmony include statements like: "I feel the distance is too great," or "I am pursuing another relationship."


Although being a paying member would allow me greater contact with my matches, one of the drawbacks is the price. A month's membership is $59.95, which does go down the longer the subscription service.. Another negative aspect is the inability to see a match's photo unless I opt to subscribe.


Overall, I had a positive experience with eHarmony. Their customer service was excellent. Most of the guys I was matched with, were someone I would consider dating. eHarmony is for those that are seeking a serious relationship rather than just a date, and that is what makes it different.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Not: Yalnızca bu blogun üyesi yorum gönderebilir.